Hours & Location
Interpretive Building Hours:
Trails are OPEN from dawn to dusk 365 days per year.
Summer Hours (June - August):
Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm (Except holiday weekends)
Tuesday & Friday: 9 am - 3 pm (Except Holidays)
- Wednesday & Thursday: 9am - 7pm
Open during scheduled programs & event days
Building Closure Schedule 2016: (trails will remain open!)
- Closed on scheduled election days: August 2nd and November 8th
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 24 through November 28
- December Holiday: December 24 through January 3rd
- Memorial Day Observance: Saturday, May 27th
- Independence Day Observance: July 1st -4th
- Labor Day Observance: September 2nd - 4th
Directions to Stage Nature Center:
6685 Coolidge Highway, Troy MI:
Square Lake Rd between Coolidge Hwy and South Blvd.
From I-75: Take Square Lake Exit - Travel East on Square Lake until Coolidge Hwy. Turn Left to go North on Coolidge. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, South of South Blvd.
From M59: Take Coolidge Exit - Travel South on Coolidge until South Blvd. Turn Right and travel West. Turn Left at Coolidge Hwy. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, North of Square Lake.