Stage Nature Center is in need of many tangible items that would make our operations run a little bit smoother in the new year. If you can donate any of these items, please contact Carla Reeb, Executive Director at email@example.com or by calling 248.688.9703.
- New or gently used iPads with protective cases
- 2 (two) wireless microphones
- Bird Photo Booth 2.0 Wi-Fi motion-activated bird cam (online purchase $119). Wish Granted! Thank You Larry Ludwicki!
General Office Operations:
- Commercial multi-function printer (Refurbished or gently used, Color Capable, print.copy.scan functions, 30ppm or more)
- Reams of unopened printer/copy paper
- AA and AAA batteries
- Paver bricks for sponsorship opportunities in the Butterfly Garden
- Folding chairs
- sides for our outdoor tent
- 8’ and 6’ folding tables
- Picket fence for the Monarch Butterfly Garden
Sponsorship's and Auction Items:
- Auction Items for annual fundraiser
- Sponsorship's for outreach events including Maple Syrup Time in March, Ice Cream Social in August or Annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser in November.
- Educational program/ class sponsorship's to cover the cost of tuition ($300 to $500)
- Gift cards - Retail and Grocery
Log into your Amazon account using Smile.Amazon and choose "Troy Nature Society" and 0.5% of all purchases will automatically be donated to Stage Nature Center. You must be logged into Amazon Smile every time your purchase in order to generate the charitable donation.