Hours & Location
Interpretive Building Hours:
Trails are OPEN from dawn to dusk 365 days per year.
- Regular Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 9 am - 3 pm (Except Holidays)
- Saturday Hours: 10 am - 4 pm (Except holiday weekends)
- Open during scheduled programs & event days
- Summer Hours: (June - August) Wednesday & Thursday's until 7pm
Building Closure Schedule 2017-18: (trails will remain open!)
- Closed on scheduled election day: November 7
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 23 through November 27
- December Holiday: December 23 through January 1
- Easter Holiday: March 30 through April 2
- Memorial Day Observance: Saturday, May 26
- Independence Day Observance: July 4
- Labor Day Observance: Saturday, September 1
Directions to Stage Nature Center:
6685 Coolidge Highway, Troy MI:
Square Lake Rd between Coolidge Hwy and South Blvd.
From I-75: Take Square Lake Exit - Travel East on Square Lake until Coolidge Hwy. Turn Left to go North on Coolidge. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, South of South Blvd.
From M59: Take Coolidge Exit - Travel South on Coolidge until South Blvd. Turn Right and travel West. Turn Left at Coolidge Hwy. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, North of Square Lake.