Hours & Location
Interpretive Building Hours:
Trails are OPEN from dawn to dusk 365 days per year.
- Regular Hours: Tuesday - Friday: 9 am - 3 pm (Except Holidays)
- Saturday Hours: 10 am - 4 pm (Except holiday weekends)
- Open during scheduled programs & event days
- Summer Hours: (June - August) Wednesday & Thursday's until 7pm
Building Closure Schedule 2018-19: (trails will remain open!)
- Closed on all scheduled election days
- Thanksgiving Holiday: November 22nd - 25th
- December Holiday: December 24th through January 1
- Easter Holiday: April 19th - 22nd
- Memorial Day Observance:
- Independence Day Observance: July 4
- Labor Day Observance:
Directions to Stage Nature Center:
6685 Coolidge Highway, Troy MI:
Square Lake Rd between Coolidge Hwy and South Blvd.
From I-75: Take Square Lake Exit - Travel East on Square Lake until Coolidge Hwy. Turn Left to go North on Coolidge. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, South of South Blvd.
From M59: Take Crooks Exit - Travel South on Crooks until South Blvd. Turn Right and travel West. Turn Left at Coolidge Hwy. Stage Nature Center is on the West side of Coolidge, North of Square Lake.