Becoming a member of the Stage Nature Center is just the first step in maximizing your involvement with us. The success of the Stage Nature Center depends on involved, active members contributing their time and talents as advocates for nature, active volunteers, program assistants and more!
Your membership fee will help support nature-inspired programs for children and adults throughout the year. Our programs provide an opportunity to enjoy and learn about nature through public programs, Scouting programs, school field trips and special events.
Why become a member of Stage Nature Center?
- You will be part of a passionate network of people who care deeply for the preservation and appreciation of nature.
- Membership fees help support quality educational programs for children as young as two years old to senior adults.
- Discounted registration fees for all programs & events.
- A portion of each membership contribution is used to maintain the grounds & trails on the preserve to be enjoyed by over 6,000 visitors throughout the year.
- Enjoy exclusive member-only events such as a private tree tapping during Maple Syrup Time in March.
- Monthly newsletter that gives our members a first look at upcoming programs & events.
1-year $25 INDIVIDUAL membership
2-year $40 INDIVIDUAL membership
1-year $35 FAMILY membership
2-year $60 FAMILY membership
CONTRIBUTOR membership 1-year $50 | 2-year $90
SUPPORTER membership 1-year $100 | 2-year $190
SUSTAINER membership 1-year $250 | 2-year $450
DONOR membership 1-year $500 | 2-year $900
Annual Membership Meeting - 2017
The 2017 Annual Membership Meeting of the Troy Nature Society was held on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at the Stage Nature Center.
38 members, family, and guests attended. (22 active members were present, satisfying the requirement, per Article 3.7 of the TNS Bylaws, of 15 members for a quorum). TNS President Tom Lakocy called the meeting to order shortly after 7:00 pm, and thanked all for being present. Board and staff members were introduced.
Click the link to review the minutes from this years meeting: